Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

FEEDBAAACK

I'm only leaving feedback because I love it so much and I wanna see what more you're capable of form here forward.

My main criticism that I noticed early on, is that the first couple minutes or so felt like they were going no where, and the premise for the rest of the short was only introduced about 2 minutes in.

Music was fenominal, my only gripe as far as ears go, is that the sound design was lacking, if any at all. Felt more music oriented than anything, which may have been intentional; if so, you're doing great there; if not, sound effects for some of the things happening on screen would further push what exactly is going on, sound design is one of the most important aspects of a film. The sounds at which materials interacting makes gives a lot of subconscious cues as to what those materials are, and give us a lot of information in terms of whats happening even. Sound design is like a story told beyond visuals and if often overlooked.

The animation was amazing. I felt as if at some points it was a collab however. The sudden changes in style made me feel like multiple people animated it, and I tried looking to see who all animated on it, but it was just you. All was great, sudden shifts in style however didn't quite feel right.

Take what I have as a grain of salt, or take it to heart. Either way, I needed to say this, because I myself needed to hear it. I know how important criticism is, and wish people would give it to me more. So just doing my part.

Cant wait to see what's next.

gildedguy responds:

Very valuable feedback, thank you so so much!

Food Fight Food Fight

Damn, this looked like it mighta been a pain in the ass to make! Clever clever. Well done

Rediskot responds:

Thank you! And yes, it was super annoying wrestling with the uncooperative dough, I didn't choose the best recipe for it :P

father's jewel father's jewel

man this is fucking terrible

Imperil Imperil

This was marvelous, the upsides highly outweigh the flaws. The art is perfectly simplistic, the music couldnt have been chosen better. Gameplay was also wonderful. The only beef I have with this, is occasionally the camera movements were janky. The Controls were rather... unconventional? And the resolution is too high (for it to fit on my monitor completely atleast) Whether or not theres a simple solution to that is up to my laziness, overall excellent work, Henrik and Erik!

HenrikSahlin responds:

ctrl and - will zoom out the view a little bit so the game can fit on the screen :) thanks!

Piano Improv #50 (The Finale) Piano Improv #50 (The Finale)

Sad to see it go. Some of the best piano play I've ever seen is in this series. Listened to 'em all.

My favs are:
#8
#37
#49
and #5. (especially #5!!)

Thank you for making these. Helps me out a lot in more ways than one.

FinnMK responds:

So happy to know you've enjoyed them. It really means the world to musicians to hear comments like this. I'm amazed you've listened to them all! Anyways, hope they continue to bring you enjoyment.

Piano Improv #48 Piano Improv #48

I look forward to these every wednesday.

FinnMK responds:

Awesome! But...I have the worst news for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztLw5SH4cY

Removal Removal

Kinda reminds me of something that you would find in a retro-modern indie game

murgee responds:

o u messaged me

Doctor Time! Doctor Time!

rofl