Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

have my children

aap responds:

I'd like to receive your children but my rental agreement says I can't raise children in this house, they'll find out and we'll be homeless, so I can't I'm sorry.

Wheelchair Dog Wheelchair Dog

5 stars

Garfield meets Westworld Garfield meets Westworld

who ate all the hamburger helper?

jessejayjones responds:

GRAMFELDDDD!!!!

Imperil Imperil

This was marvelous, the upsides highly outweigh the flaws. The art is perfectly simplistic, the music couldnt have been chosen better. Gameplay was also wonderful. The only beef I have with this, is occasionally the camera movements were janky. The Controls were rather... unconventional? And the resolution is too high (for it to fit on my monitor completely atleast) Whether or not theres a simple solution to that is up to my laziness, overall excellent work, Henrik and Erik!

HenrikSahlin responds:

ctrl and - will zoom out the view a little bit so the game can fit on the screen :) thanks!

Piano Improv #50 (The Finale) Piano Improv #50 (The Finale)

Sad to see it go. Some of the best piano play I've ever seen is in this series. Listened to 'em all.

My favs are:
#8
#37
#49
and #5. (especially #5!!)

Thank you for making these. Helps me out a lot in more ways than one.

FinnMK responds:

So happy to know you've enjoyed them. It really means the world to musicians to hear comments like this. I'm amazed you've listened to them all! Anyways, hope they continue to bring you enjoyment.

Piano Improv #48 Piano Improv #48

I look forward to these every wednesday.

FinnMK responds:

Awesome! But...I have the worst news for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztLw5SH4cY

Removal Removal

Kinda reminds me of something that you would find in a retro-modern indie game

murgee responds:

o u messaged me

Doctor Time! Doctor Time!

rofl